Thursday, June 11, 2009


Top of the dresser, no I didn't do any sanding to the top at this point, this is how it looked when I bought it. You can see in the picture where the little door was repaired, not a very good job, the pieces of wood were just stapled in place


Love the steel wheels, makes it so nice to move around

This is how it looks with the door off

I love my electric sander!!:))

sanding off the broken appliques
Since this picture was taken all drawer knobs taken off, all appliques have been sanded off, primed and painted the drawers, primed the cabinet. I still have a lot to do but I thought I would share with you what has been done so far. I'm off tomorrow, so I should be able to finish with the painting and start lining the drawers. I'll add more pictures on Friday. Thanks for being patient with me, Janice

No comments: