I turned the sander off and took some pictures of her. And all this time I thought the appliques were orginal to this piece of furniture, boy was I wrong!
Since these photos were taken, all painting has been done and drawers have been lined, heres a little peek of the progress so far.
I lined all the drawers in french writing from a book . I Mod Podged all the pages together and then gave it a good coat of Mod Podge ontop to hold into place.
Trying to center the applique, yes, this is what a real applique looks like. I still need to apply the appliques to all the drawers and put knobs on them. I went to Lowes last night and they were all out of the crystal knobs (darn). I might have to buy some wooden ones until the crystal knobs come in. Hopefully by tomorrow I can show you the completed project.
Make it a great day, Janice:))