Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~I have an Idea~

I've had these two things in my garage for a while now. One is a vintage lamp (on the left) and the other thing (on the right) (not sure what the correct word for it is) use to be a a scale, two crystal plates or bowls use to hang from the arms with chains and people would put plastic fruit in them. Over time, most of the bowls, plates,and chains disappeared and for the longest time people started using them as a hand towel holder or hankie holder (anyone out there know what I'm talking about)? Well, I don't need a lamp or a towel holder so I'm taking them apart and making something else with them. Just look at the beautiful design on the base of these, just gorgeous! Stay tuned and I will show you my creation, oh what fun!!



Ornate bases, love them!!


1 comment:

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

OHHH WOW!!! cannot wait to see what you do with them!! they are stunning!!
mandii