Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting ready for the tax man


Geez, I didn't realize how much time had past since my last post! Well, it's that time of year, again, trying to get ready for my tax man. He's a CPA and I have been going to him for a lotta years! I've had this appointment for a couple of weeks and had all intentions of getting ready well ahead of time. But, I kept putting it off saying to myself, "I'll do it tomorrow." Lot's of tomorrows had past me by and now it's crunch time. Tomorrow is my appointment, yikes! You should of heard me a few hours ago, rummaging through all the desk drawers saying to myself, where is that receipt, what did I do with that statement? Thank goodness for the internet cause I was able to find alot of lost statements that I needed from doing a few searches. Sorry this is a short post, I promise to have a more uplifting post in a few days. Well wishes to you all, Janice

No comments: