Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boot Camp

Tonight is the first night of Boot Camp that I signed up for from our parks and rec center. I've been busy the last couple of weeks preparing for this six week, two nights a week grueling work out program. I deserve all the pain and torture that will be thrusted upon me, yesirree, I'm ready to embrace it. I so much deserve the aching feelings that come from a one hour continuous non stop intensive workout program. It's time to turn the flab into fab.
We'll start out with a mile run, a couple hundred sit ups, a couple hundred push ups and what ever else the book camp instructor man decides to be our punishment for the rest of the evening.


So, this is what I'm wearing.


I better wear the jacket, it's cold and rainy today. The class starts at 6:00pm but I'll leave early, I still need to register for the class (I can only hope the class is already full to capacity when I attempt to register, hahah).

So, my only question is, Mr. Boot Camp Instructor, I'm ready for you, are you ready for me?

(wish me luck, I'll need it):))

No comments: